[vc_row row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”grid” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern” css_animation=””][vc_column][vc_column_text]We created a number of infographics with Trula. The Walking Dead Infographic won a 2015 shortyawards in best data visualization of 2015. You can read the announcement here.
Following the record-breaking premiere of AMC’s The Walking Dead, Trulia leveraged local maps data and supplementary third-party congestion data to identify the Top 25 Most Appetizing Cities for Zombies based on hospital density (easy access to food), congestion (food with no place to go), hardware stores (defenseless food) and Walk Score (overall walker-friendliness). The graphic and associated data was pitched to a wide variety of media & influencer verticals spanning general news, entertainment and lifestyle and was posted to Trulia’s social media and blog channels.
- Social Posts: 493 posts garnering over 1MM impressions
- Earned Media Coverage: 72 media placements garnering over 226MM impressions
- Social Engagement Rate: Twitter generated an 18% engagement rate and Facebook generated 7.9% engagement rate
- Share of Voice: contributed to year over year growth over competitors during the Halloween time frame – Trulia gained majority share in 2014 at 54% vs. 17% in October 2013
- Unaided Brand Awareness: contributed to a 50% increase month over month
Earned Media Coverage: 72 media placements garnering over 226MM impressions. 52 online placements, 20 broadcast placements. Key coverage includes:
- MSN Video, milky Where to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse
- USA Today, Best Cities to Survive a Zombie Apocalpyse
- The Huffington Post, The Worst Places to Seek Refuge During the Zombie Apocalypse
- Yahoo! Homes, Brains! Cities to Avoid When Zombie Apocalypse Hits
- CNBC, The Most Appetizing Cities
- WSJ Speakeasy, The Walking Dead Recap